Monday, April 18, 2005

A Walk down Memory Lane

Normally when I am walking down a street in a major city I would look at the stores around me and think about what they were selling and whether or not I needed anything they had. At the very least it could be entertaining to see what they had to offer if the product was unique.

Lately I find that as I was walking down Times Square I was looking at the businesses around me in a new light.

You see, I work for a very large corporation. We can count many Fortune 500 companies as out clients, including many companies that either have a store front or advertise in Times Square.

All I could think about was how we (the company I work for) has screwed almost every one of these businesses through processing flaws, incompetence, neglect and simple stupidity. As I passed by a building the ‘'event'’ that occurred when the client was '‘inconvenienced'’ went through my mind and I kept thinking how amazing it is that we are still a functional corporation.

I must stop here because I get frustrated when I dwell on this crap too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home