Sunday, March 30, 2008

How to shave your head...

First, find a reason... or not...




I tried to get some of my coworkers to shave their head for next week. A couple have agreed (very hesitantly) but I won't know until tomorrow if they went through with it.


With the help of Glitzier I got started on my melon (she takes the pics and helps touch up my mistakes)


I want to comment on a blade that Glitzier got me while she was at the drug store. Its called the Headblade and it works well. If you currently shave your head or plan to start I suggest you try it and don't even bother with a regular face/leg razor.





and so it begins

Here I am before hand.

Time to start trimming. I used a 1/2" guide at first to keep it easy.



When I got down to using the trimmer without a guide, I was half tempted to just shave a "+" into my hair across my scalp for Monday and finish it later. But, I figured that the top of my head would then be a target for pigeons and would be tempting fate too much.






I look drunk or stoned here. I wonder if I look this way at work every day?




Halfway there. damn my ears are huge.

Time to lather up.

At least with my ears out of the way it makes it easier to get behind them.



Imagine a montage of scenes with Glitzy helping me with the spots I couldn't see well.


and voila...


Now that I'm done it is a little colder but not too bad. I don't notice the difference until I see my reflection or actually touch my head. We'll see how the next couple of days go.


{edit}

Apparently Glitzier wants people to know that I have mange.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Glitzy said...

aww..where's the picture where it looks like you have mange?

Monday, March 31, 2008 1:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmm....if hair were wires connecting you to the mainframe of the world, then you have just become completely disconnected.

Now you can look forward to making lots of new friends with your new hairstyle! I am not sure they will be the kinds of friends you want to make though :D

Thursday, April 03, 2008 11:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home