Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Its now official... sorta

My job of Computer Technician has now gained the accolades it deserves.
It is now listed amongst the elite of the worst jobs in science.
November 2004 - Popular Science

It has been recognized that it causes the same level of revulsion as:

Anal-Wart Researcher
Tampon Squeezer

and
Public-School Science Teacher

I am now able to die happy.


(note: I am actually a Sr. System Engineer but the relationship of computer tech to my job makes the comparison valid. Of all jobs I think that a teacher is the least appreciated job of all. Remember, if you can read this, thank a teacher.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Glitzy said...

....tampon squeezer? Eewe...who applies for that job?

Thursday, November 04, 2004 6:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home